The National Scientific Congress is being organized in close collaboration between Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University (STMU) and Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. (SIHL) and shall be an annual event. Shifa International Hospital is a premier tertiary health care facility in Islamabad, accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University (STMU) is a federally chartered University located in close proximity to its teaching hospital (SIHL) and imparts quality education in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Rehabilitation Sciences, Medical Technology, Clinical Psychology and Professionals Education.
- It shall be the leading multi-speciality and multi-disciplinary congress/meeting held in the region.
- It shall provide participants with a valuable opportunity to share their experience, research and opinions to their colleagues, at a challenging and professional forum.
- It will feature diverse programs that offer value addition and exposure to participants, and the opportunity to learn and experience first hand advances in medical, surgical, pharmaceutical, nursing, biomedical and allied health sciences specialties.
- Plenary and Concurrent sessions shall be constituted for each domain. Each participating domain shall host an eminent authority as a distinguished moderator/orator/speaker; both from national and international organizations.
- It shall be held over two days followed by master class sessions throughout the year and shall provide ample opportunity for inter-disciplinary as well as specialized discussions.