Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission guidelines:
- The word limit for abstracts is 250 words excluding the title and authors.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should not have spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
- Abbreviations and acronyms must be written out in full at the first mention in the text.
- Abstracts should be structured by using the following sub-headings: Background, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, and Keywords.
- Abstracts should be accompanied with a title page including title of the article, name of author(s), institution, telephone and e-mail address.
- Please note that you will need to create an account and register as a user on the website before submitting an abstract.
- Please submit your abstract using the online submission system on the site. After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via email.
- Abstracts that are handwritten, emailed or sent by post or fax will not be entertained.
- Abstracts must contain original material.
- Abstracts may be submitted on any topic mentioned in thematic areas on the website.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- There is no fee for abstract submissions.
- Ethical approval for the research must be declared during abstract submission.
- The submitted abstracts may be published on the conference website and a congress supplement of Journal of Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University (JSTMU) https://j.stmu.edu.pk
- Abstracts should not include libelous or defamatory content. Material presented in abstracts should not violate any copyright laws.
- All abstracts will be screened for plagiarism and if identified the abstract and any other abstracts submitted by the same author will be rejected.
- The abstract submission deadline is Monday 01-10-2018.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the National Scientific Congress Committee after the submission deadline and the corresponding author will be informed about the acceptance or rejection of the abstract.
- All accepted submissions will either be presented as posters or oral presentations. Please indicate your preference while submitting your abstract on the website.
- More than one abstract can be submitted. However, if your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author will be permitted a maximum of one oral presentation in the program. Additional accepted abstracts will be presented as posters.
- Each presenting author can present a maximum of two abstracts at the conference.
- For all accepted abstracts, please check the oral presentation guidelines and/or poster guidelines as appropriate.
Forgot PasswordPlease enter your email address and we will send you instructions to reset your password.